- VideoPico Union Project: An Interfaith Space in Los Angeles
- VideoGeneration Change Fellow Profile: Shubey Nantege of GoGirl Africa
- VideoCatholic Sisters: Champions of Sustainable Development
- VideoDignity and Power Now: The Spirituality of Black Lives Matter
- CommentaryCatholic Sisters in Africa: Strong, Vital and Taking on Global ChallengesThis post was adapted from our report on the Conrad N. Hilton’s Catholic Sisters Initiative. Catholic sisters have been present in Africa since the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny landed on …Topics: Catholics and Catholicism, Christians and Christianity, Economic Inequality, Gender, Government and Religion, International Affairs and Policy, Nuns and Women Religious, Religious Leadership, Sub-Saharan Africa
- VideoThe Emerging Global Sisterhood – Sr. Rosemarie Nassif on Catholic Sisters, Pope Francis & the UN SDGs
- CommentaryThe Habit and the Hijab: An Exploration on Sacred DressNot all nuns look the same. As a Muslim American with very little exposure to Catholicism, I recently have learned about the diversity of Catholic sisters. This basic lesson has proven to …Topics: Catholics and Catholicism, Gender, Interfaith/Multifaith Movements, Nuns and Women Religious
- ArticleMuslims Seek a Delicate Balance in a Secular EuropeThis story was originally published by the Los Angeles Times as part of a reporting project supported by the Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting. A light rain was falling as young men …Topics: Creativity and Innovation, Europe, Gender, LGBT Issues, Muslims and Islam, Political Attitudes and Values, Race and Culture
- VideoCollege-bound Sisters: Higher Education for Sisters in Africa
- VideoCatholic Sisters Lead the Way in Africa
- ArticleA New Generation Becomes Civic Leaders in AfricaPost courtesy of the United States Institute of Peace. CRCC & USIP partner to run the Generation Change Fellowship Program. By Fred Strasser The road to leadership for Imrana, a Nigerian activist, …Topics: GCFP, Gender, Religious Extremism, Religious Leadership, Sub-Saharan Africa, Violence
- CRCC in the NewsVoice of America: Women’s Mosque Fits Within a Larger ContextCRCC Managing Director Brie Loskota explained the context out of which the women’s mosque emerged for a story produced by Voice of America. Watch the story here: Here’s what Loskota said: “The …Topics: Creativity and Innovation, Gender, Muslims and Islam
To schedule an interview with one of our experts, please contact CRCC:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-743-1611
- Hebah FarragAssistant Director of ResearchHebah Farrag manages the center’s research and evaluation projects while engaging in research focused on religion, social change and new spiritualties.
- Brie LoskotaExecutive DirectorBrie Loskota researches how religions change and make change in the world, and works to build the capacity of religious communities around the globe.
- Megan SweasEditor and Director of CommunicationsMegan Sweas is a journalist specializing in social and economic justice issues and world religions.