CRCC Managing Director Brie Loskota moderated a panel at the Religious Pluralism Public Forum, sponsored by the City of Los Angeles Human Relations Commission last Wednesday at the Van Nuys City Hall Chambers.
[iframe src=”https://lacity.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=126&clip_id=9395″ width=”500″ height=”550″]
- Imam Jihad Turk, Religious Director of the Islamic Center of Southern California;
- Mark Shirin, Archdeacon of the Armenian Apostolic Church;
- Dr. Morgan Hakimi, C/Chair Department of Psychology, Touro College;
- Kavneet Singh, Managing Director, Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund (SALDEF); and
- Susanna Khalil, Esq., Board Member of the Coptic LA Diocese Young Professionals Committee.
Los Angeles City Councilmember Tony Cardenas hosted the event and made the opening remarks. The forum also featured a showing of the video “Judgment Day” and a photography exhibit by Nicole Maloney.