The American Muslim Civic Leadership Institute (AMCLI) is a leadership development program committed to unlocking the talent of the rising generation of Muslim civic leaders. Through our four-day regional training programs, AMCLI empowers these individuals with practical tools around leadership, community organizing, conflict resolution, storytelling, and more. The program helps them increase their impact while building a network of peer-based support.
AMCLI believes that leaders, when properly nurtured and supported, will help transform their organizations into highly innovative and effective partners in social change for the benefit of all Americans.
Are you inspired by AMCLI fellows and want to learn how to cultivate your own leadership presence?
Do you desire to deepen your work and connect to others on a similar path?
Join us for the next AMCLI Virtual Regional Program
AMCLI Virtual 1: June 24-27, 2021
AMCLI Virtual 2: September 17, 18, 24 & 25, 2021
Past regional programs
AMCLI launched the regional programs in 2014, after having previously offered a national fellowship. These residential retreats have been offered regionally and were designed to serve as an overview of the core elements of the AMCLI curriculum.
Past programs include:
- AMCLI 6 / West 1 (March 21-23, 2014, California)
- AMCLI 7 / East 1 (May 2-4, 2014, New Jersey)
- AMCLI 8 / Midwest 1 (October 23-26, 2014, Illinois)
- AMCLI 9 / West 2 (January 8-11, 2015, California)
- AMCLI 10 / South 1 (March 26-29, 2015, Texas)
- AMCLI 11 / South 2 (July 20-23, 2017, Tennessee)
- AMCLI 12 / South 3 (October 26-29, 2017, Georgia)
- AMCLI 13 / West 2 (April 26-29, 2018, California)
- AMCLI 14 / East 2 (September 20-23, 2018, New York)
- AMCLI 15 / South 4 (April 18-21, 2019, Tennessee)
- AMCLI 16 / Midwest 2 (July 18-21, 2019, Illinois)