The American Muslim Civic Leadership Institute (AMCLI) is a leadership development program committed to unlocking the talent of the rising generation of Muslim civic leaders. Through our training programs, AMCLI equips these individuals with practical tools around leadership, community organizing, conflict resolution, storytelling and more. The program helps them increase their impact while building a network of peer-based support.
AMCLI believes that leaders, when properly nurtured and supported, will help transform their organizations into highly innovative and effective partners in social change for the benefit of all Americans.
Are you inspired by AMCLI fellows and want to learn how to cultivate your own leadership presence?
Do you desire to deepen your work and connect to others on a similar path?
Join us for the next AMCLI Leadership Program: September 2022
AMCLI launched its leadership program in 2014, after having previously offered a national fellowship. These retreats have been offered regionally and virtually, providing the core elements of the AMCLI curriculum.
Past programs include:
- AMCLI 6 / West 1 (March 21-23, 2014, California)
- AMCLI 7 / East 1 (May 2-4, 2014, New Jersey)
- AMCLI 8 / Midwest 1 (October 23-26, 2014, Illinois)
- AMCLI 9 / West 2 (January 8-11, 2015, California)
- AMCLI 10 / South 1 (March 26-29, 2015, Texas)
- AMCLI 11 / South 2 (July 20-23, 2017, Tennessee)
- AMCLI 12 / South 3 (October 26-29, 2017, Georgia)
- AMCLI 13 / West 2 (April 26-29, 2018, California)
- AMCLI 14 / East 2 (September 20-23, 2018, New York)
- AMCLI 15 / South 4 (April 18-21, 2019, Tennessee)
- AMCLI 16 / Midwest 2 (July 18-21, 2019, Illinois)
- AMCLI 17 (September 17-18 and 24-25, 2021, Online)