The Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement is housed at and a project of the USC Center for Religion and Civic Culture.
- Soraya AhyaudinAMCLI Director and Assistant Director, Learning Design and ProgramsSoraya Ahyaudin directs the American Muslim Civic Leadership Institute at the USC Center for Religion and Civic Culture.
- Najuma SmithAssistant Director of Community and Public EngagementRev. Najuma Smith combines her experience as a pastor and expertise as a community leader to train Murray Center Fellows.
- Rev. Frank Jackson, Jr.Rev. Frank Jackson, Jr. couples his experience in business and investment with his passion for community development.
- Nalika GajaweeraSenior Research AnalystNalika Gajaweera is a cultural anthropologist specialized in Buddhism, transnationalism and ethics, with an area expertise in South Asia.
- Megan SweasEditor and Director of CommunicationsMegan Sweas is a journalist specializing in social and economic justice issues and world religions.
- Nick StreetSenior WriterNick Street is a journalist covering religious change and innovation, Buddhism, Pentecostalism and LGBT issues.
- Hebah FarragAssistant Director of ResearchHebah Farrag manages the center’s research and evaluation projects while engaging in research focused on religion, social change and new spiritualties.
- Richard FloryExecutive DirectorRichard Flory is a sociologist whose work focuses on religion and urban life, religious and cultural change, and youth and young adults.
- Napah Phyakul QuachManaging DirectorNapah Phyakul Quach manages CRCC’s contracts and grants as well as oversees operations.