This report is a project of the USC Center for Religion and Civic Culture in partnership with Take Two of KPCC on the one-year anniversary of the lockdown.
CRCC thanks the following people for their contributions to this report:
- Pastor YaNi Davis, The Peace People’s Movement and My SupaNatural Life
- Rabbi Noah Zvi Farkas, Valley Beth Shalom
- Venerable Bhante Sanathavihari Bhikkhu, Sarathchandra Meditation Center
- Pastor Mandy McDow, Los Angeles First United Methodist Church
- Chaplain Sondos Kholaki, Hoag Hospital
- Sarbjit Singh, Southern California Sikh Community
- Rev. Dr. Najuma Smith-Pollard, USC Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Vanessa Gomez Brake, USC Office of Religious and Spiritual Life
- Sister Reina Perea, OP, Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose
- Pastor Eddie Anderson, McCarty Memorial Christian Church
- Brother Balananda, Self-Realization Fellowship
Images created by USC Center for Religion and Civic Culture.